The Indiana University School of Social Work is proud to announce its participation in the Midwest Student Exchange Program at our South Bend, Gary, and Indianapolis Campus Locations.
Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP)- is a multi-state tuition reciprocity program. Through the MSEP, public institutions agree to charge students no more than 150% of the in-state resident tuition rate for specific programs.
Beginning in Fall 2016, through the use of the MSEP, an award may be applied to offset the nonresident tuition rate for students who are legal residents of the states listed below. Students residing in these states will pay no more than 150% of the in-state resident tuition rate.
MSEP Participating States
- North Dakota
There is no MSEP application—eligibility is assessed automatically for current and new students from participating states. In other words, there is nothing you need to do. You will continue to receive the MSEPaward every year, as long as you remain a resident of an MSEP state and you are making satisfactory progress to remain in your graduate degree program
Indiana University School of Social Work MSEP Participating Campuses
- Indiana University South Bend-South Bend, IN
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis-Indianapolis, IN
- Indiana University Northwest-Gary, IN
Indiana University School of Social Work Applicable MSEP Degree Programs
- BSW-Indiana University South Bend, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Indiana University Gary
- MSW-Indiana University South Bend, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- Ph.D.-Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
To learn more about tuition rates at each campus please click on the links below
Press Release Contact: