Career Services/Visiting Lecturer
Each spring the Indiana University School of Social Work Career Services partners with employeers to coordinate the IUSSW Career Fair. Employers at this event are specifically targeting Social Work students ready to graduate, recent social work degreed graduates, and seasoned alumni for full-time opportunities. The career fair is for all campuses and programs of the IU School of Social Work.
- Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
- Time: 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Location: IUPUI - Campus Center Room 450
420 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Opportunity is waiting
Students and alumni check out all the details from the 2018 Job Fair .
Students & Alumni
The IUSSW Career Fair is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with employers and agencies who are seeking full-time hires. Professional dress is required and bring plenty of resumes. Be ready to participate in on site interviews!
Connect & Network with these employers
- Ascent 21
- Face, LLC
- Families First
- Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center
- Department of Child Services
- Circle City Clubhouse
- Boys & Girls Club of Indianapolis
- Reid Health
- Epiphany & Company Counseling Services, LLC
- Life Recovery Center
- Youth Opportunity Center
- Community Health Network
- HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- Bowen Center
- H.O.P.E. Counseling & Associates, LLC (no website)
- Youth First, Inc
- Centerstone of Indiana
- Valley Oaks Health
- Youth Villages
- CAPS- Child and Parent Services
- Family Works, Inc.
- Park Center, Inc
- Centria Autism Services
- Damar Services
- Indiana University Alumni Association
- Indiana University School of Social Work
- CICOA Aging and In Home Solutions
- Bashor Children’s Home
- State of Indiana
- Kids Count LLC
- George Junior Republic
- Children’s Bureau, Inc.
- Aspire Indiana
- Hamilton Center
- Oaklawn Psychiatric Center
- Michiana Behavioral Health
- The Hope Source
- Ireland Home Based Services
- Family Community Connections, INC (no website)
- Lifeline Youth and Family Services, Inc
- Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.
- Counseling Partners LLC
- Ball State University
- Franciscan St. Francis Health
- LifeSolutions Counseling
- Acadia Health Care
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Premier Hospice
- Adult and Child Health
- First Steps Early Intervention Program
- Department of Child Services Hotline
This is your opportunity to meet and network with the Indiana University School of Social Work students and alumni. IUSSW students are well prepared for this event and are excited to learn about your full time professional positions. This event is marketed heavily to IUSSW students and alumni across the entire state of Indiana.