Career Services/Visiting Lecturer
Each spring the Indiana University School of Social Work Career Services partners with employeers to coordinate the IUSSW Career Fair. Employers at this event are specifically targeting Social Work students ready to graduate, recent social work degreed graduates, and seasoned alumni for full-time opportunities. The career fair is for all campuses and programs of the IU School of Social Work.
- Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Time: 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Location: IUPUI - Campus Center Room 450
420 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Opportunity is waiting
Students and alumni check out all the details from the 2018 Job Fair .
Students & Alumni
The IUSSW Career Fair is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with employers and agencies who are seeking full-time hires. Professional dress is required and bring plenty of resumes. Be ready to participate in on site interviews!
Connect & Network with these employers
- Adoptions of Indiana
- Adult and Child Health
- Ascent 21
- Aspire Indiana
- Bowen Center
- Boys & Girls Club of Indianapolis
- BSW Student Association
- Camp Rancho Framasa
- CICOA Aging and In Home Solutions
- Community Health Network
- Counseling Partners LLC
- Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.
- DCS Hotline
- Department of Child Services
- Dockside Services
- Eskenazi Health
- Eskenazi Health Midtown
- Families First
- Family Development Services
- Family Solutions
- Family Works, Inc.
- Fayette Regional
- Four County Counseling Center
- Franciscan St. Francis Health
- FSSA/State of Indiana -Larue Carter Memorial Hospital
- George Junior Republic
- Greenhouse Mental Healthcare
- Girls Inc. Johnson County
- Healing Solutions Counseling Services
- Hamilton Center, Inc.
- Hickory House Recovery
- H.O.P.E. Counseling & Associates
- HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- Indiana University School of Social Work
- Indiana University School of Social Work Alumni Association
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Resource Center
- Intercollegiate YMCA
- Ireland Home Based Services
- KidsPeace Foster Care
- Life Recovery Center
- Lifeline Youth and Family Services, Inc
- LifeSolutions Counseling
- Meaningful Day Services
- Memorial Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Meridian Health Services
- Michiana Behavoiral Health
- MSW Student Association
- Noble of Indiana
- Oaklawn Psychiatric Center
- Oakstreet Health
- Office of Alumni Relations
- One Sensible Solution
- Opportunities for Positive Growth
- Premier Hospice
- Resolute, Resource, and Centerpointe
- RoundTable Wellness
- SCAN, Inc
- Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare
- Sycamore Springs
- Valparaiso Community Schools
- Wabash Valley Alliance, Inc.
- Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center
- Youth Opportunity Center
- Youth Villages
- White’s Residential and Family Services
This is your opportunity to meet and network with the Indiana University School of Social Work students and alumni. IUSSW students are well prepared for this event and are excited to learn about your full time professional positions. This event is marketed heavily to IUSSW students and alumni across the entire state of Indiana.