IU School of Social Work is headquartered on the IUPUI campus with locations on 8 IU Campuses. The school also has the Department of Labor Studies
IUSSW - Career Fair
Each spring the Indiana University School of Social Work Career Services partners with employeers to coordinate the IUSSW Career Fair. Employers at this event are specifically targeting Social Work students ready to graduate, recent social work degreed graduates, and seasoned alumni for full-time opportunities. The career fair is for all campuses and programs of the IU School of Social Work.
The IUSSW Career Fair is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with employers and agencies who are seeking full-time hires. Professional dress is required and bring plenty of resumes. Be ready to participate in on site interviews!
Connect & Network with these employers
- H.O.P.E. Counseling & Associates, LLC
- Children’s Bureau, Inc.
- Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.
- Lifeline Youth and Family Services, Inc
- Oaklawn Psychiatric Center
- Pathway International Incorporated
- Adult & Child Health
- Aspire Indiana
- Bowen Center
- Community Health Network
- Counseling Partners LLC
- Department of Child Services
- Department of Child Services Hotline
- Family Community Connections, INC
- Family Works, Inc.
- Franciscan Health
- Greenhouse Mentalhealthcare
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
- Omni Visions of Indiana – The Omni Family of Services
- One Sensible Solution
- Quality Counseling
- Reid Health
- Seeds Of Life Home Base Services (no website)
- Valley Oaks Health
- Volunteers of America
- Youth First, Inc.
- Youth Opportunity Center
Monday, February 24, 2020 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
WhereIUPUI Campus Center - Room 450
420 University Blvd
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202